Important benefits thanks to VIPColor on-demand colour label printers.
CLP – GHS – Chemical Products: Eliminate pre-printed colour labels for chemicals
- Save on managing inventory on your colour labels, and wastage (obsolete labels). With digital printing, simplify your stockpile with just a few formats of blank label stocks.
- Reduce time taken to search and select the correct label, if you have hundreds of stock keeping units (SKUs) for instance.
- Eliminate costly product recall caused by incorrectly printed labels.
CLP – GHS – Chemicals Products: Improve your productivity and efficiency
- Print on demand your colour labels, for instance, the exact quantity whenever needed.
- No time consuming setup & calibration required because digital capabilities. Print your labels with variable data (e.g. stamp date) in one step.
- Unlike laser printers, our inkjet printers do not require cool down periods during continuous printing. This leads to less disruptions to your production.
GHS – CLP – Chemicals Products: Print durable labels that can last for months
- Outdoors and withstand the harsh maritime condition ( BS5609 )
- Use our VP495 with advanced durable pigment-ink technology to produce long-lasting labels. The VP495 is BS 5609 certified, making it suitable to print labels for chemical drums that adhere to the International Maritime Dangerous Goods (MDG) requirements.
- For example, use our VP600, VP700 or VP750 for labelling of colour labels for chemicals that do not need to meet BS5609, becasue won’t be used on harsh environment (like indoor uses): cleaning products, automobile chemicals, additives, paints, phytosanitary products, …
Small texts, or Asian/Arabic characters will not be a problem, thanks to high resolution of our colour label printers. Additional pictograms will not be a problem, thanks to digital technology of our printers.
· Go to VIPColor printers
· See more videos of VIPColor at VIPColor Europe Youtube Channel